Man assets rise by 5% on back of stronger AHL performance
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Man Group, which recently bought GLG Partners for $1.6
billion, has announced that its funds under management grew
ahead of expectations in the last few months – largely
on the back of strongly recovering performance in its flagship
AHL systematic trading strategy.
Man’s assets under management rose by 5% in the
six months to 30 September. Funds stood at $40.5 billion,
compared with $38.5 billion at the end of June and ahead of an
earlier pre-close estimate of $39.5...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager