October another stellar month for UCITS hedge funds
Fri Nov 12, 2010
Following on from a stellar month in September all UCITS hedge fund benchmarks were positive again last month, according to indices complied by Absolute UCITS.
The managed futures index had the best return in October
with 1.93% positive performance with around 90% of funds
reporting as of 12 November 2010
(for more information see here). This sector also has the
highest year-to-date returns with 7.72%.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager