Man appoints head of UK retail following merger
Mon Nov 15, 2010
Richard Phillips has been appointed as head of UK retail at Man Group, the London-listed alternative investment firm, following the merger of hedge fund managers GLG and Man last month.
co-head of UK retail for GLG, will assume responsibility for
developing and implementing the business’ retail
sales strategy in the UK.
Richard Phillips from Man Group
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager