European equity firm Ratio hires Squires as head of investor relations
Wed Nov 17, 2010
Ratio Asset Management, the European long/short equities
firm led by former Gartmore man Jonathan Sharpe, has hired
European small and mid-cap veteran Alice Squires to head its
investor relations function. The firm said the appointment
reflected its intention to intensify its marketing efforts,
given the strong performance of its European fund.
Squires, who was formerly known by her maiden name of Pullin,
was previously at Deutsche Bank – where she was
director and head of pan-European small/mid-cap equity sales
from 2000 to 2005.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager