Bridgewater, Paulson take top honors at AR Awards
By Katrina Dean Allen
Fri Nov 19, 2010
Bridgewater is named Management Firm of the Year while Sprott captures Fund of the Year. Sixteen awards were handed out last night at the Mandarin Oriental.
Bridgewater Associates took home top prizes for management firm
of the year and macro fund of the year at the sixth annual AR
Awards, held at the Mandarin Oriental in New York on Thursday
to honor the hedge fund industry’s top managers.
Paulson & Co. won for best long-term performance for its
Paulson Advantage fund, while Toronto’s Sprott
Asset Management took home the evening's Fund of the Year prize
for its Sprott Capital fund.
The awards went to the firms that delivered the best
risk-adjusted returns over the past 12 months. The winners were
determined using an objective...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager