Mizuho’s alt arm slates $2.5 billion for overseas hedge funds
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Initial focus is on distributing US and European single-manager funds
Mizuho Global Alternative Investments (MGAI) aims to help
allocate $2.5 billion from Japanese corporate pensions to
overseas hedge funds over the next five years.
The firm, a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan’s
Mizuho Corporate Bank, recently launched alternatives
distribution services, providing hedge funds and other
alternative products to institutional investors in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager