Yesteryear’s star manager Jim Ayer returns
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Jim Ayer, a highly regarded name in the Asian equity
long/short space in the 1990s, is making a comeback through the
re-launch of his Asia strategy.
The strategy and risk management has been refined, and a new
team, comprising Greater China analyst Katy Chih and India
specialist Manish Bhargava, has been put into place.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager