Asuka readies Japanese multi-equity long/short fund
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Tokyo-based Asuka Asset Management is targeting Japanese
pensions with the Asuka Multi Equity Long/Short Strategy, which
will tentatively launch on 1 January, 2011 with an expected AUM
of $22-25 million.
The Japan equity-focused fund, which targets annual returns of
about 10-15%, will mainly trade large-cap...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager