Strengthening yen holds back Japanese equities during October
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Despite the continuing
rally in global markets Japanese equities fell during the
month, held back partly by the strengthening yen.
Still, some funds posted decent gains during October. Asuka
Japanese equity was up 4.24% to take three-month numbers to
3.34%, while Aristarc Absolute Return posted a 4.04% monthly
gain putting three-month figures at 6.62%....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager