Trafalgar Capital launches UCITS fund
Wed Nov 24, 2010
London-based hedge fund manager Trafalgar Capital Management has launched its first UCITS regulated vehicle.
The Trafalgar Quadrant Fund is run by investment
director Chris Poil. The European long/short UCITS equity fund
predominately invests in UK equities drawn from the FTSE 350
universe and focuses on recovery situations.
The fund splits companies into four quadrants or segments
based on their value and growth characteristics, taking long
positions in companies that are priced cheaply with the
potential for growth and conversely short positions in
expensive businesses that are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager