Skandia makes £19m investment in Liontrust Credit UCITS vehicle
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Skandia Investment Group has added the Liontrust Credit
Absolute Return Fund to a number of its leading portfolios in a
tactical investment worth £19 million from a number of
its multi-manager portfolios.
The Liontrust Credit Absolute Return Fund, managed by Simon
Thorp and James Sclater, is a UCITS III absolute return fund
focused on credit opportunities across Europe. The fund invests
in both long...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager