Wermuth names Russian specialist van den Belt as CEO in Russia
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Wermuth Asset Management, the fund management firm led by
Jochen Wermuth that is focused on Russia and eastern Europe,
has appointed Maarten van den Belt as partner and CEO for the
firm’s Russia business.
Van den Belt brings substantial Russian financial sector
experience to Wermuth, having held senior positions at leading
financial institutions in Russia over a period spanning more
than 12 years.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager