Implementation of UCITS IV causing problems for French regulator
Thu Nov 25, 2010
The French regulator has voiced concerns about so-called Newcits funds because of the new UCITS rules being enforce next year, according to a report by consultants PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
Regulatory Times published by PwC in Ireland says that
the AMF, the French regulator, has voiced concerns about the
future implementation of UCITS IV and UCITS hedge
IV allows a fund manager to distribute a UCITS fund throughout
Europe after obtaining approval from just one European
The report states: "The AMF...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager