Nevsky stars to start again with Europe-biased global strategy
Fri Nov 26, 2010
Martin Taylor and Nick Barnes – the star duo behind
the $3 billion Nevsky fund that is being wound down early next
year after 10 highly successful years – are to start
again with a new long/short global equity strategy that will
focus on eastern Europe.
The move represents a return to roots for Taylor, who
started running the Nevsky long/short emerging markets fund at
Thames River back in 2000...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager