Mako’s award-winning fixed-income RV strategy Pelagus Capital plans to re-open early next year to take assets to $1 billion level
Fri Nov 26, 2010
Pelagus Capital, Mako Investment Managers’
award-winning $800 million fixed-income relative value fund run
by a team led by CIO and co-founder Bruno Usai, is to re-open
early next year with a view to taking assets to $1 billion.
Pelagus, which launched in April 2007 and won back-to-back
EuroHedge fixed-income awards for its performances in 2008 and
2009, has racked up an impressive track record since inception
in very difficult and hazardous conditions...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager