FX Concepts rolls out novel currency volatility strategy to diversify returns
Fri Nov 26, 2010
FX Concepts, the US-based systematic currency manager led by
John Taylor with around $8 billion under management, has rolled
out a new fund focused on volatility trading within the FX
asset class. The FX Concepts Volatility Fund launched on 1
October and is a strategic carve-out from the
firm’s long-running Multi-Strategy Program.
Daniel Szor, head of FX Concepts’ London
operation, says the firm began looking at volatility trading in
2001 as a way to diversify its return generation...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager