Blue Skye opens up new vista for investors
Fri Nov 26, 2010
Though it had to extricate itself from the implosion of DB Zwirn & Co, Blue Skye remained profitable throughout the crisis and managed to retain the confidence of its investors
Blue Skye Special Opportunities, based on a niche European
strategy focusing on corporate restructurings and special
situations, has been running quietly since 2005 and span out as
a totally standalone entity in December 2008.
Salvatore Cerchione and Gianluca
It boasts impressive annualised returns of 13.8% a year, has
never yet posted a down year of performance, and already runs
over €200 million in assets. To date, it has also
completed investments over €570 million – and yet
the fund is only now appearing on the radar screens of many
hedge fund investors.
Managed by Salvatore Cerchione and Gianluca
D’Avanzo, Blue Skye has kept a low profile
hitherto – partly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager