Buoyant conditions boost long/short numbers
Fri Nov 26, 2010
Most of Europe’s long/shorts performed well in
another strong month for global equity markets, reaping gains
from their long books.
Lucerne Capital was up 10.06%, taking year-to-date numbers
to 6.51%, while Henderson European Absolute Return saw a 9.37%
October gain taking YTD figures to 22.02% and Charlemagne Fund
rose 8.4% to bring YTD returns to 11.56%. It was a good month
also for Lansdowne European Equity,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager