Macro winners and losers split evenly in another month of broad dispersion
Fri Nov 26, 2010
The macro fund universe was split almost exactly 50/50 in
October between funds that made money and those that lost it.
At one end of the spectrum was IPM Global TAA, which gained by
4.65%; at the other extreme, CCA Global Macro...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager