Investors want lower volatility UCITS strategies, report says
Fri Nov 26, 2010
Investors want lower volatility strategies together with the benefits associated with UCITS funds, according to a new report.
Strategic Insight, writers of the report Alternative and
hedge fund UCITS through the next decade state that
investors are consciously choosing UCITS with the clear
knowledge of possibly giving up some performance.
average tracking error between hedge funds and their onshore
counterparts for all strategies is little more than 3%, recent
research from HedgeFund Intelligence shows.
The 20-page report states: "But a performance tradeoff may
not even be much of a worry, as recent analysis found...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager