Alceda wants smaller funds on its platform
Mon Nov 29, 2010
Alceda Fund Management of Luxembourg says it wants to attract smaller and medium sized hedge fund managers for its UCITS platform.
Platforms run by banks usually only consider funds that are
more than $250 million in assets or funds that they think can
gain those assets under management fairly quickly –
which usually results in small niche hedge fund managers being
under serviced, company officers believe.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager