Performance for two thirds of UCITS hedge funds down
Mon Nov 29, 2010
Most UCITS hedge fund performance was down in the week ending 19 November 2010, according to the latest performance data collected by Absolute UCITS.
More than 210 funds, out of a
total of 309, tracked by Absolute UCITS performed negatively
during the week.
Only 13 funds had performance of more than 1% - with the top
performing fund being Vitruvius Japanese Equity Fund
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager