Hutchin Hill to close to new investments in 2011
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Nov 30, 2010
The former SAC quant chief’s fund has been open since May 2010.
After opening his flagship fund for the first time earlier this
year, Neil Chriss, founder of Hutchin Hill Capital, will be
holding a soft-close in early 2011. Strong returns in 2008 and
led Chriss to open the Hutchin Hill Capital Master Fund for
the first time since its inception in May 2010, with a $1
billion target for the then-$400 million fund.
Decent performance and inflows have raised the
fund’s assets to $700 million, including an...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager