Cain hires Graham marketing executive, plans to open funds in 2011
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Nov 30, 2010
William Deuchler, who spent seven years at Graham Capital, has joined Cain Brothers Asset Management in Florida.
Cain Brothers Asset Management, a $1.9 billion asset
management firm in Orlando, Florida, has hired William Deuchler
from Graham Capital Management, to run the firm’s
marketing efforts as part of Cain’s plan to open
its funds to outside investors in 2011.
Deuchler, who worked in investor relations at Graham for seven
years, joins Cain...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager