RWC lines up macro launch for former Threadneedle managers
Wed Dec 1, 2010
RWC Partners is launching a new global macro hedge fund for
recent hires Peter Allwright and Stuart Frost, a highly-rated
duo who recently joined the firm from Threadneedle. The RWC
Macro Fund, which will be the firm’s first hedge
fund to be domiciled in Ireland, is expected to launch at the
end of January.
Allwright and Frost previously managed the Threadneedle
Macro Trading Crescendo Fund and the new offering will
replicate this strategy....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager