US-based Gramercy hires BlueCrest man for Europe EM push
Wed Dec 1, 2010
Gramercy, an emerging markets-focused firm with its
headquarters in Greenwich, Connecticut, has expanded its
European presence by opening an office in London.
The firm has hired Doug Krehbiel, former head of global
emerging market credit research at BlueCrest Capital
Management, who recently joined Gramercy as managing director
and European regional head.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager