New Jersey searches for specialist consultants
Fri Dec 3, 2010
The New Jersey
Division of Investment is looking for consulting expertise
across its the $70 billion portfolio it has issued an RFP for
firms for general investment consulting services for defined
benefit programmes and for specialist consultants in the areas
of hedge funds, private equity and real estate.
The hedge fund investment consultant will be charged with
monthly investment performance reviews of the hedge fund
portfolio to determine and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager