Salient Partners acquires SDCERA outsourced CIO
Fri Dec 3, 2010
Lee Partridge, former deputy chief investment officer for
the Teacher Retirement System of Texas and current portfolio
strategist to the $7.7 billion San Diego County Employees
Retirement Association, has become CIO for Houston-based
asset manager Salient Partners.
The founder of Integrity Capital,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager