Japanese pension funds mull hedge funds
Fri Dec 3, 2010
As funding ratios for
Japanese pension funds deteriorate and plan executives are
looking to de-risk their portfolios, hedge funds are once again
moving to the fore as the number of products being offered to
institutions is rising.
Japanese pension funds that say they plan to alter their
investment policies over the next 12 months are more likely to
say they are looking to reduce risk than to report they are
changing their policies to seek...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager