Mercer adds endowment/foundation and alternatives focus via Hammond
Fri Dec 3, 2010
Mercer is set to acquire Hammond Associates in the US to
strengthen its position among endowments and foundations after
deciding to stop advising US public defined benefit plans.
The purchase creates the third largest investment consulting
firm serving endowments and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager