GLG UCITS fund closes to new investors after hitting $550m target
Mon Dec 6, 2010
The GLG Alpha Select UCITS III Fund is closing to new investment this week after reaching its asset target of $550 million.
GLG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Man Group, launched the
fund on 19 February 2010. The long/short fund replicates
GLG’s UK equity market neutral strategy, initially
closed to new investment in May...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager