QIM reopens to new investors despite flagship’s flagging performance
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Dec 7, 2010
Jaffray Woodriff’s funds were closed for nine months.
After closing to new money earlier this year, Jaffray Woodriff
has reopened his flagship Quantitative Global Program and his
smaller Quantitative Aggressive Fund to new investments, citing
improving market conditions despite poor performance in the
The $4.44 billion Global Program is down 5.2% for the year
through November. Launched...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager