Thunder, AIS Capital lead November league tables
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Dec 7, 2010
The AR Composite rose 0.23% in November, lead by multistrategy funds. Here are the latest winners and losers from the AR Live League Tables.
Thunder Capital Management and AIS Capital Management are
the top performing firms in AR’s newly-updated
Live League Tables and
Indices, which now contain hedge fund performance data for
Multistrategy funds were the month’s top
performers, with the AR Multistrategy Index returning 2.30%
(putting it up 8.77% for the year), against a 0.23% gain for
the AR Composite Index...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager