Wheatley to depart from SFC next summer
Wed Dec 8, 2010
The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) has announced that
its chief executive officer Martin Wheatley will be leaving the
Commission next summer.
SFC chairman Dr Eddy Fong said: "It has been a great
pleasure working with Martin, whose leadership has helped the
Commission ride out many challenges and strengthen its position
as a globally...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager