ECM makes investment and research hires, reshapes senior management
Wed Dec 8, 2010
Fixed-income and credit specialist European Credit
Management has made three hires to strengthen its portfolio
management and research teams, and has also realigned its
senior management team.
Andre Mazzella has joined ECM as lead high-yield portfolio
manager. He has joined from CQS, where he was a member of the
portfolio management team and senior credit analyst on the CQS
Credit Long/Short Fund. He previously worked at Morley Fund
Management and Abbey National Treasury Services.
Duncan Warwick-Champion is to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager