ETF provider Source builds out single-country emerging markets range
Wed Dec 8, 2010
Source, the exchange-traded products specialist with $6
billion in assets, has launched three new single-country ETFs
focused on Brazil, China and India.
The MSCI Brazil, MSCI China and MSCI India Source ETFs
represent an expansion of the firm’s emerging
markets range. Existing funds in the EM space include...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager