Bank of America Merrill Lynch launches Irish platform
Wed Dec 8, 2010
A new funds platform domiciled in Ireland has been launched by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
BofAML Invest Funds Plc was approved by the Irish regulator
in August 2010. BofAML decided to launch its first Irish UCITS
platform in order to increase its flexibility...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager