Chilton to launch new U.S. long/short fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu Dec 9, 2010
Robert Williamson, co-founder of Williamson McAree Investment Partners, is shutting his firm and joining the Chilton Investment Group to manage a new fund.
Robert Williamson will join the $7.2 billion Chilton
Investment Group to manage a new fund, the Chilton Hedged U.S.
Equities Fund, on January 1. The fund, a U.S. long/short
strategy, will mirror the one he managed at his firm,
Williamson McAree Investment Partners, which is in the process
of winding down due to poor...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager