Mercer analyses fund of fund fees
Fri Dec 10, 2010
In its latest global survey of fees, Mercer found that
although funds of hedge funds pay fees to outperforming
managers they do not always get an offset from drag on the
portfolio from underperforming managers.
Mercer points out that performance fees are still paid by the
fund of funds even if the overall portfolio has underperformed.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager