Odey UK is best European equity UCITS performer for the week
Tue Dec 14, 2010
The best performing fund in the European equity sector was the institutional share class of Odey’s UK Absolute Return Fund – which returned 3.17% for the week ending 3 December 2010.
The fund has performed positively in the past four weeks.
However, in the week ending 29 October 2010 the fund was down
The worst performing fund for the period in the European
equity sector was Cazenove’s UK Absolute...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager