Size matters when going direct, says Callan
Wed Dec 15, 2010
Investors looking for value and return in their hedge fund
portfolios may want to consider the size of their prospective
manager’s fund prior to allocating, according to a
new white paper from Callan Associates.
"In contrast to an expanding waistline from eating too many
Doritos, the consequence for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager