Polar recovery gains pace with asset bounce and new team hires
Wed Dec 15, 2010
AIM-listed Polar Capital has given further evidence of its
recovery from the industry problems of 2008 and 2009 with the
announcement of its results for the six months ended 30
September this year.
The firm reported growth in assets under management of more
than 20% over the six month period to $3.1 billion –
up from $2.5 billion at the end of March – and said
assets had risen by a further 6% since the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager