AIMA survey puts hedge fund employment numbers at 300,000
Wed Dec 15, 2010
The global hedge fund industry employs around 300,000
people, according to the Alternative Investment Management
Association, which surveyed its members for what it says is the
first assessment of jobs created by the sector worldwide.
AIMA has more than 1,200 corporate members in over 40
countries, and its hedge fund manager members...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager