First gold UCITS fund launches
Thu Dec 16, 2010
A gold denominated UCITS fund has been launched by Geneva-based Palaedino Asset Management.
The Axiom Fund, advised by Palaedino, is believed to be the
first gold UCITS fund. It is a Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS III
SICAV. The fund currently is reserved for institutional
However it is going through the registration process in a
number of European countries, including Switzerland, which will
give access to the general public.
Investors who choose the new gold share classes will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager