Philadelphia CIO resigns, heads to New Jersey state pension
By Anastasia Donde
Thu Dec 16, 2010
The New Jersey Division of Investment has hired Philadelphia’s investment chief as its new deputy director.
Chris McDonough, the chief investment officer of the $3.7
billion Philadelphia Public Employees Retirement System, is
leaving the pension at the end of the year to join the $71
billion New Jersey Division of Investments.
He will replace deputy director of investments Ray Joseph,
who is leaving by the end of this month. McDonough will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager