Sloane Robinson lines up Asia UCITS launch on Deutsche platform
Fri Dec 17, 2010
Asian and emerging market equity specialist Sloane Robinson and Deutsche Bank have announced that they are working together to launch a UCITS-compliant Asia fund.
The new onshore fund will be managed by the same team that
is responsible for Sloane Robinson’s flagship Asia
The firm’s flagship Asia hedge fund was launched
in January 1994 and has generated a compound annualised return
of 17.4%, compared with an annualised market...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager