Hoare steps down as GLC CEO, Banner and Went promoted
Sun Dec 19, 2010
GLC has appointed Steve Banner and Stephen Went to the roles
of chief operating officer and finance director, respectively.
They will also be appointed to the board of directors in due
course, subject to FSA approval.
The news was announced at the same time as the announcement
that Caroline Hoare, chief executive officer for the past
decade at GLC, will be stepping down and leaving the firm.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager