Allocations to alternatives set to rise again, says Callan
Tue Dec 21, 2010
According to Callan’s 2010 Alternative
Investments Survey, fund sponsors’ total portfolio
allocations to alternative investment strategies nearly doubled
from 11% in 2005 to 20% in 2010 as they sought greater
portfolio diversification and enhanced returns. That percentage
is expected to jump to 24% by 2012.
Results showed a progressive shift towards alternative asset
classes — with inflows coming primarily from
(domestic) US equities — a trend which...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager