The rise and rise of green investing
Tue Dec 21, 2010
As more and more hedge fund managers look for ways to mine
for alpha, green investing has started to hit the headlines.
The idea that one can add alpha and invest responsibly is
appealing and is spawning a new generation of environmental
based managers, such as The Environmental Investment
Partnership, which runs The Environmental Alpha Fund.
Green investing is a significant movement in which
EDHEC-Risk’s recent survey has found many of its
respondents are already...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager