Caspian to spin out from Mariner
By Anastasia Donde
Wed Dec 22, 2010
The portfolio management group, which runs $2.6 billion in assets, will operate separately from Mariner Investment Group but will still use its operational support and infrastructure.
Caspian Capital Advisors, a $2.6 billion distressed hedge
fund manager in New York, is set to spin out from Mariner
Investment Group in the first quarter of next year.
Caspian has been housed within the Mariner platform since it
was founded in 1997. Caspian will still use
Mariner’s operational support and infrastructure,
including risk oversight, legal and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager